Thus far, in the beginning days of the Biden administration, five military flags have been removed from the Oval Office.
Meanwhile Biden and his team have had national guardsmen sleeping on garage floors.
Concurrently, Antifa, sometimes referred to as "just an idea," continued to riot and burn down Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington.
There are even more disturbing eye-openers among the more than 25 immediate executive orders the new president has signed since taking office:
Energy experts claim new Biden orders will cost jobs in the oil and gas and associated industries.
Biden seems bent on ending U.S. energy independence.
In fact, Canada and Texas are suing Biden over his moves.
There’s a new glass ceiling for girls, ruining chances for scholarships with "progressive" transgender programs, in school sports.
There’s a new federal property mask mandate, which Biden himself as well as his aides have already broken.
Illegal immigrants are to be counted for determining representation in Congress.
The Trump administration order to lower the cost of insulin and epinephrine has been ditched.
Biden has rescinded Trump’s order banning Chinese Communist involvement in U.S. power grid, doing so as Chinese bombers and fighters breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone.
As for the Oval Office, Biden pulled an Obama redux and removed the bust of Winston Churchill.
To curry Hispanic support, Biden replaced it with a bust of labor leader Cesar Chavez.
Biden and/or his people must not know their history.
Ironically, Chavez was vehemently against illegal immigration as a threat to working class wages. So much so, Chavez sent vigilantes south to patrol and even violently attack illegal border crossers.
Other Oval Office visages news include the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., Robert F. Kennedy, Rosa Parks, and Eleanor Roosevelt.
They’re an homage to the Democrats of an earlier America, one indeed far more reasonable that the hard Left forces pushing the new presidency.
It’s obvious the new Biden Left is dumping myriads of changes with great rapidity, trying to bury America in change so quickly that we can't cover it all.
But all is not lost.
Like a white-collar criminal walking his first day into the yard of a supermax facility, we conservatives and Trump populists have a choice.
And that choice is, be abused for decades to come or set an example by starting a few aggressive fights with no fear of repercussions.
It’s obvious Biden’s call for "unity" really means surrender and conformity.
To the new GOP politicians: you can't play nice or play along.
There are no longer many compromises to be made.
Instead, we all must charge forward, as an obstructionist post-Trump movement.
The robust heritage of Trump’s America First and individual freedom policies remain an excellent litmus test of what remains supportable.
The result is a list of priorities for the path forward for both politicians and everyday Americans:
- Support fixing our broken voting system.
- Continue to stand against China and Iran, but stand for Israel and the Abraham Accords.
- "Primary" Republicans surrpoting the second Impeachment of Trump or support the censure of Sens. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, or Josh Hawly, R-Mo.
- Oppose any part of the Green New Deal.
- Stop doing business with "woke" corporations and social media freedom platforms.
- Regularly challenge the new false narrative from the Left that they have the moral high ground, and the Right is the problem.
- Support the 5th Amendment based "Convention of States Movement." (The convention of states is a convention called by the state legislatures for the purpose of proposing amendments to the Constitution. They are given power to do this under Article V of the Constitution. Under this both legal and constitutional process, Congress may propose amendments to the constitution by a vote of two-thirds of both houses, and, on the application of the legislatures of two-thirds of the States via convention, as well.)
- Fight for the wall and stand tall against dangerous immigration policies opening our borders for disease, terrorism, sex trafficking, and drugs.
- Never miss an opportunity to replace a weakened, unprincipled, or compromised politician.
- Choose your news and content carefully. Watch both sides. Keep your friends close and (like Abraham Lincoln) your (political) enemies closer.
- Mock the false, weaponized "white nationalists" leftist narrative. Drown out false history with the truth. People are listening more than you think.
- Support your police and military passionately as our keepers of law-and-order and a civil society. Portray the real facts about police shootings.
- Live at home as you do in the world. Love and support your families. Hold them close in conservative values and support any conversation that protects innocent children and life itself. Work hard, smart, and passionately to out-earn this present socialist expansion. As Frank Sinatra said, “The best revenge is massive success.”
And how are all of these to be cultivated and disseminated?
Not with bitterness and resentment. The Left holds the monopoly on that mindset.
No, take a lesson from Ronald Reagan. Be a happy warrior.
Not only is it a noble path. It will cultivate good physical and spiritual health.
It also is the conservative way.
Creator of #BPN a conservative political news and entertainment website, Judd Dunning, is political author, host, pundit and producer. Over Judd’s three-decade political journey from liberal to conservative activist, he has collaboratively hosted various political entertainment for conservative (and independent) audiences, including his current shows "Unapologetic with Judd Dunning" which he hosts, "BulletPoint Nation" with Fox News regular Michael Loftus and his livestream show "Talking Smack" with former Fox Host Rob Nelson, and just authoring his new Humanix/Newsmax Book "13 1/2 Reasons Why NOT To Be A Liberal: And How to Enlighten Others," just published internationally. Read Judd Dunning’s Reports — More Here.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.