Tags: Hollywood | pauley perrette | mark harmon | sexual assault | allegations | cbs | ncis

NCIS Star Says She's Terrified of Mark Harmon 'Attacking' Her

Pauley Perrette stands and smiles while stopped for a photo on the red carpet
Pauley Perrette (Richard Shotwell/AP)

By    |   Monday, 10 June 2019 01:14 PM

Pauley Perrette has squashed any hope she would return to "NCIS" and she blames former co-star Mark Harmon, who left her feeling "terrified." Taking to social media, the 50-year-old actress explained to her followers she had no intention of "ever" returning to the set of the CBS drama.

"(Please stop asking?) I am terrified of Harmon and him attacking me," she wrote Friday in a tweet. "I have nightmares about it. I have a new show that is SAFE AND HAPPY! You'll love it! #HappyPlace Love y’all!"

Perrette played forensic specialist Abby Sciuto on "NCIS" for 15 years but decided to exit the show in May 2018, citing "multiple assaults" as an explanation to her leaving. She revealed the news in a series of cryptic tweets fired off shortly after her final episode on the show aired.

"I've been supporting ant-bullying programs forever. But now I KNOW because it was ME!" she wrote in one tweet. "If it's school or work, that you're required to go to? It's horrifying. I left. Multiple Physical Assaults. I REALLY get it now. Stay safe. Nothing is worth your safety. Tell someone."

In follow-up posts, Perrette claimed there was a "very rich, very powerful publicity 'machine'" that was silencing her and circulating false stories about her.

"...and I'm just left here, reading the lies, trying to protect my crew. Trying to remain calm. He did it," she wrote.

Harmon has not responded publicly to Perrette, but no evidence has surfaced suggesting he attacked or threatened Perrette.

In a statement to Fox News from CBS at the time, the television studio said: "Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on 'NCIS' and we are all going to miss her. Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows."

This is not the first time Perrette has alleged physical attacks and sexual assaults. She wrote about being attacked by a homeless man, who threatened to kill her in 2015, and also said she had been raped in high school by a football player, which lead to an "abusive relationship," the HuffPost reported.

© 2019 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

   
1Like our page
2Share
TheWire
Pauley Perrette has squashed any hope she would return to "NCIS" and she blames former co-star Mark Harmon, who left her feeling "terrified."
pauley perrette, mark harmon, sexual assault, allegations, cbs, ncis
376
2019-14-10
Monday, 10 June 2019 01:14 PM
Newsmax Media, Inc.
 

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved