Half of voters think senior FBI and Justice Department officials broke the law trying to block the presidency of President Donald Trump, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey.
The results, according to Rasmussen:
- 50 percent say law enforcement officials broke the law
- 40 percent say it's not likely they broke the law
- 66 percent of Republicans think law enforcement officials broke the law
- 48 percent of unaffiliated voters say yes
- 43 percent of unaffiliated say it's not likely
Further, 42 percent of those surveyed believe Russia meddled in the election compared to 34 percent who think the FBI is responsible for meddling, according to Rasmussen.
The survey of 1,000 likely voters was conducted Feb. 5-6 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is 3 percentage points with a 95 percent level of confidence.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.