The vast majority of Americans who voted for President Donald Trump would do it all over again, according to the latest Politico/Morning Consult poll.
At the one-year anniversary of Trump's election, 82 percent of those who voted for the winner said they would vote for him again.
More results, according to Politico's survey:
- 7 percent of Trump voters would vote for someone else.
- 78 percent who voted for Hillary Clinton would vote for her again.
- 76 percent of Trump voters would vote for him again in 2020.
- 74 percent of Republicans would vote for Trump in 2020.
- 17 percent of Republicans are undecided about who they would vote for in '20.
- 40 percent of Independents would vote for the Democrat in 2020.
Overall, any Democrat leads Trump in a head-to-head 2020 election, according to Politico:
- 46 percent overall would vote for the Democrat.
- 36 percent overall would vote for Trump.
- 18 percent undecided.
However, just 52 percent of those surveyed believe Trump will finish out his entire term in office anyway, according to the survey; 37 percent believe Trump will leave early.
But 85 percent of Trump voters believe he will finish out his full term.
The Politico/Morning Consult poll was conducted Oct. 26-30, surveying 1,990 registered voters. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.