Sixty-two percent of voters say there is no chance they could change their minds about impeachment, a new Politico/Morning Consult poll reveals.
Nineteen percent say there is only a "small" chance they will change their minds. Just 2% say there is a "strong chance," while 8% say there is "some chance."
Here is how the results, released Wednesday, break down:
- 50% of voters support the impeachment inquiry, compared to 41% who oppose it.
- 49% says they either strongly support or somewhat support the House impeaching Trump, while 41% either somewhat oppose it or strongly oppose it.
- 48% either strongly support or somewhat support the Senate removing Trump from office, compared to 42% who either somewhat oppose or strongly oppose it.
- 22% say it is very likely or somewhat likely that Trump will be impeached by the House and removed from office by the Senate. 62% say it is not very likely or not likely at all.
- 40% say they approve of the job Trump is doing in office, compared to 57% who disapprove.
The poll, conducted Nov. 8-10, surveyed 1,993 voters. The margin of error is plus or minus 2 percentage points.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.