Skip to main content
Tags: u.s. | citizen | killed | brussels

2 More US Citizens Confirmed Killed in Brussels Attack

2 More US Citizens Confirmed Killed in Brussels Attack

Sunday, 27 March 2016 09:44 PM EDT

Two more U.S. citizens have been confirmed killed in last week's Brussels suicide bombings, a State Department official said on Sunday, bringing the death toll for Americans to four.

"We can confirm the deaths of two additional U.S. citizens in Brussels, and we express our deepest condolences to their loved ones," the official said. No other details were immediately available.

The attacks on Tuesday at the Brussels Airport and on a metro train killed 31 people, including three attackers, and injured hundreds more. Islamic State has claimed responsibility .

 

© 2026 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.


Newsfront
Two more U.S. citizens have been confirmed killed in last week's Brussels suicide bombings, a State Department official said on Sunday, bringing the death toll for Americans to four. We can confirm the deaths of two additional U.S. citizens in Brussels, and we express our...
u.s., citizen, killed, brussels
89
2016-44-27
Sunday, 27 March 2016 09:44 PM
Newsmax Media, Inc.

Sign up for Newsmax’s Daily Newsletter

Receive breaking news and original analysis - sent right to your inbox.

(Optional for Local News)
Privacy: We never share your email address.
Join the Newsmax Community
Read and Post Comments
Please review Community Guidelines before posting a comment.
 
TOP

Interest-Based Advertising | Do not sell or share my personal information

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Download the Newsmax App
NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved