×
Newsmax TV & Webwww.newsmax.comFREE - In Google Play
VIEW
×
Newsmax TV & Webwww.newsmax.comFREE - On the App Store
VIEW
Tags: e-cigarette | explodes | injury

Arkansas Man Injured When E-cigarette Explodes

Arkansas Man Injured When E-cigarette Explodes
(Copyright DPC)

Thursday, 12 November 2015 01:37 PM

An Arkansas man who bought an e-cigarette to help him quit smoking had his plans blow up in his face — literally.

Josh Swartz says the e-cigarette exploded while he was using it, Fox News reports.

"I put it to my mouth and as soon as I pressed the button on the bottom, the device exploded," he told a local TV station.

In addition to burns on his mouth, throat, and hand, Schwartz suffered severed lips and shattered teeth. They believe the device’s battery caused the explosion.

© 2022 NewsmaxHealth. All rights reserved.


People
An Arkansas man who bought an e-cigarette to help him quit smoking had his plans blow up in his face - literally - when the device exploded.
e-cigarette, explodes, injury
86
2015-37-12
Thursday, 12 November 2015 01:37 PM
Newsmax Media, Inc.
Join the Newsmax Community
Read and Post Comments
Please review Community Guidelines before posting a comment.
 
Find Your Condition
TOP

The information presented on this website is not intended as specific medical advice and is not a substitute for professional medical treatment or diagnosis. Read Newsmax Terms and Conditions of Service.

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
NEWSMAX.COM
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved