The Squad is a self-avowed “gang” of beautiful, powerful, Jezebel-esque women devoted to stirring up strife and mayhem. They should know better.
In contrast, for me, working with the beautiful and powerful Women for Trump Advisory Board, is a breath of fresh air.
We applauded President Trump for outstanding compassionate humanitarian leadership in:
- The Rising economic boom, jobs, tax breaks, hands up for least of these
- Sanctity of Life and Family Enrichment (Higher Standard of Living)
- Criminal Justice Reform
- America First — (“We all bleed the same.”)
- Youth Recovery and Restoration
- Safe Borders and Legal Immigration
- Restoring Harmony in International Affairs
- And so much more.
The question for The Squad is: Impeach or Repair the Breach? Another one: How can we as women help to reasonably unite and nurture and repair?
Solution: We can pray and support the new trajectory of hope that POTUS has ignited.
Ladies, use your faith; not your hate!
Dr. Alveda C. King grew up in the civil rights movement led by her uncle, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. She is director of African-American outreach for Priests for Life and Gospel of Life Ministries. Her family home in Birmingham, Ala., was bombed, as was her father's church office in Louisville, Ky. Alveda herself was jailed during the open housing movement. Read more reports from Dr. Alveda C. King — Click Here Now.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.