|LIGNET's Special Iran Briefing features Thomas Sanderson, Gen. Michael Hayden, Arnaud de Borchgrave, Fred Fleitz (left to right).
Former CIA Director General Michael Hayden delivered a disturbing message during a LIGNET intelligence panel discussion on the serious threat a nuclear Iran poses to the United States.
“Every time you turn the page, it gets scarier,” the former CIA director said during the exclusive briefing provided by LIGNET, Newsmax's new global intelligence and forecasting online service.
Amid intelligence reports suggesting that Israel may be striking Iran soon -- and that US forces are increasing in the region — the LIGNET Iran Crisis Briefing uncovered what lies ahead for Israel, the U.S. and the implications for the world economy.
This briefing has just beem completed and you can access the latest, best available information on this subject.
Joining Gen. Hayden for the online briefing were Arnaud de Borchgrave, famed journalist and a global threat expert with the Center for Strategic International Studies (CSIS), former CIA senior analyst and LIGNET managing editor Fred Fleitz. The briefing was moderated by Thomas Sanderson, a senior fellow with CSIS.
De Borchgrave offered a dire prediction when asked how oil prices will be affected by an attack on Iran, which has already threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz, a vital oil shipping channel.
And Fleitz says diplomacy is no longer an option. He says negotiations over Iran's nuclear program are "in trouble" with "no prospect for breakthrough" and Iran “wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.”
Other topics addressed during the online event included:
- What is the full extent of Iran's nuclear program
- The reason the U.S. must make it clear “we hold escalation dominance”
- How soon could Iran have a nuclear weapon
- Iran’s policy to facilitate the killing of Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Will President Obama accept a nuclear Iran
- Iran’s close link to Hezbollah
- When will Israel launch an airstrike on Iran
- Iran’s support of the Syrian regime and its brutal crackdown on rebels
- A nuclear Iran leaves the world hostage to terror
- How would Iran retaliate to an Israeli strike
- Would such a response include biological, chemical or even "dirty" nuclear bombs
- What are the chances Iran will make a pre-emptive strike against the U.S.
- What are the implications for the dollar, the euro, and gold
- And more
If you missed this URGENT online briefing on a nuclear Iran, you can still see re-broadcasts of this cutting edge information,
Please See the Iran Briefing with $1.00 Offer — Click Here Now
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear some of America's most informed intelligence experts discuss the looming crisis with Iran.
And there are many other benefits to joining LIGNET.
Once you join LIGNET for just $1 with our offer, you immediately become part of an exclusive network of global readers who are seeking the best available, actionable intelligence from some of the best informed people on the planet.
LIGNET provides 24/7 coverage of world events, giving in-depth reports with unbiased analyses, written by seasoned intelligence and security experts — including former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden, other senior CIA officials and operatives, presidential advisers, ambassadors, international intelligence veterans and other experts.
LIGNET offers members exclusive access to behind-the-scenes information that empowers individuals, investors, corporations and governments who want the tools and knowledge to make better decisions in their global activities.
Former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden says:
"LIGNET is a powerful tool for decision-makers and others who need to understand our world, as it is today and how it will be in the future. LIGNET provides you expert intelligence, insight and forecasting for today's rapidly changing world."
As an exclusive LIGNET member and subscriber you will receive:
- Inside and penetrating reports before (or even if) they hit tomorrow’s headlines
- Access to LIGNET's The Morning Brief delivered straight to your inbox
- Special LIGNET Urgent Action Reports sent when a global crisis develops
- Full access to LIGNET's special video briefings from senior intelligence experts
- Critical analyses of global markets and financial situations with accurate forecasting and geopolitical relevance
- Special security incident reports and global security analyses, helping to protect you and your assets in strategically important countries and regions
- Exclusive access to a world-class intelligence team headed by CIA veteran Frederick Fleitz and LIGNET's international advisory board including former CIA operatives, ambassadors, international intelligence experts, former congressmen, and many others
Knowledge is power, but only if you access it — and you get FULL access to LIGNET for 30 days for just $1.00!
Join LIGNET for just $1.00 and get General Hayden's briefing for a Members-Only Discussion on the Iran Crisis.
Get Immediate Access to the Iran Briefing with Gen. Hayden — Go Here Now
© 2013 Newsmax. All rights reserved.