The New York Giants will defeat the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 46. The Giants have had an up-and-down season, to be sure, and they are an improbable championship contender. But don't let the Giants' erratic play fool you.
The team has the components necessary to win a title. It has a confident, excellent quarterback and a fearsome foursome to rush the passer.
The Patriots are a strong team but it will be no contest, really.
Sorry, Pats fans. This won't be your day.
10 Reasons why the Giants will win the Super Bowl:
1. You can't spell "elite" without "Eli" — Manning will outplay Tom Brady
2. The Giants' front four will give Brady happy feet and disrupt his passing flow
3. The Giants won't miss a last-minute field goal, like the Ravens did
4. The Giants' speedy wide receivers will be too much for the Pats' leaky defensive secondary
5. The Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw will run for 100 yards
6. The Patriots won't put pressure on Manning
7. The Patriots won't mount any kind of a running attack
8. The Patriots have no deep threat in their passing game
9. The Patriots can't do anymore spying on the opposition this week (I think)
10. New York always beats Boston when it counts
The prediction from Manhattan: Giants 38, Patriots 24
Jon Friedman writes the Media Web column for MarketWatch.com. Click here to read his latest column.
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.