Fox News host Bill O'Reilly gives President Obama high marks for fighting terrorism during his first 1,000 days in office, but a dismal and failing grade on managing the nation's economy.
In his Friday night's "Talking Points Memo," O'Reilly offers a damning list of facts that "will take your breath away."
O'Reilly detailed them:
- Since Obama has been in office, the national debt has increased $4.2 trillion. The country now spending $4.2 billion every day more than it takes in.
- Some 2.2 million jobs have been lost on his watch even though he added 140,000 jobs to the government payroll.
- Nearly 3 million more Americans live in poverty than did before Obama took office.
- Four million bankruptcies have occurred during his last 1,000 days.
- 2.4 million homes have been foreclosed on.
- Gas prices have risen more than 80 percent.
- Health insurance premiums are up 13 percent.
"The president will try to convince you, the folks, that things could be
heck of a lot worse had he not spent all that money," O'Reilly says.
"That his economic policy saved the banks and some car companies. Democrats will also say they saved the country from another Great Depression because the Bush administration was so bad.
"Now some Americans are going to buy that even though none of it can be proven," he points out. "The president continues to raise an astounding amount of money for his campaign. Even though his job approval ratings continue to fall. His personal approval, however, still around 50 percent.
"So after 1,000 days on the job, the president is much weaker than he was when he started. But still has a fighting chance to be re-elected. The
Republican challenger will have a lot of economic ammunition but he or she should be ready for political war."
Editor's Note: Get Herman Cain's New Book, Find Out the Truth, Just Pay Shipping -- Click Here Now
© 2013 Newsmax. All rights reserved.