Tags: Nigeria | unrest | Jos | toll

31 Dead in Double Bombing in Nigeria's Jos City: State Government

Thursday, 11 December 2014 01:57 PM EST

A double bombing Thursday in the central Nigeria city of Jos killed at least 31 people near the site where a similar attack in May killed 118 people, the state government told AFP.

"The bodies recovered so far are 31 but rescue workers are at the scene and the figures may change," said Pam Ayuba, the spokesman for area Governor Jonah Jang.

© AFP 2026


Africa
A double bombing Thursday in the central Nigeria city of Jos killed at least 31 people near the site where a similar attack in May killed 118 people, the state government told AFP.
Nigeria, unrest, Jos, toll
62
2014-57-11
Thursday, 11 December 2014 01:57 PM
Newsmax Media, Inc.

Sign up for Newsmax’s Daily Newsletter

Receive breaking news and original analysis - sent right to your inbox.

(Optional for Local News)
Privacy: We never share your email address.
Join the Newsmax Community
Read and Post Comments
Please review Community Guidelines before posting a comment.
 
 
TOP

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
NEWSMAX.COM
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved