Democrat Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump nationally and in six battleground states, according to a new poll of likely voters.
Results from the Change Research/CNBC survey:
- Biden leads Trump overall among likely voters, 51% to 42%.
- Biden is ahead of Trump in the following states: Arizona (49% to 43%), Florida (49% to 46%), Michigan (51% to 43%), North Carolina (48% to 46%), Pennsylvania (49% to 45%), and Wisconsin (51% to 42%).
- 37% said Trump should be able to fill the open Supreme Court seat, even if he loses reelection.
- 69% have serious concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic, which has killed more than 205,000 Americans.
- 42% said they will definitely or probably get the coronavirus vaccine when one is available.
- 28% of likely voters nationally, and 32% in the aforementioned battleground states, said they will vote by mail for the November election.
Two polls were conducted: one from Sept. 18-20 among 3,018 likely voters in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, which has a margin of error of plus or minus 1.79%; and a national survey of 1,430 likely voters from Sept. 18-20 with a margin of error of plus or minus 2.59%.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.