President Donald Trump continued to blast CNN on Thursday.
In a morning tweet, he claimed "whatever was left" of the network's credibility is gone.
"CNN is working frantically to find their 'source,'" he tweeted. "Look hard, because it doesn't exist. Whatever was left of CNN's credibility is now gone!"
The president appeared to be referring to a CNN report published last month about his former attorney Michael Cohen claiming Trump knew in advance of a meeting between campaign officials and a Russian attorney in the months leading up to the 2016 election.
Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis, had told BuzzFeed he was a source for the story. And he told The Washington Post he is no longer certain about the assertions.
But CNN said Davis was not the only source to confirm the information in the story, according to Politico.
Earlier on Thursday, Trump reiterated claims of biased news coverage against him by CNN and said the AT&T-owned news network should fire news chief Jeff Zucker.
© 2026 Newsmax. All rights reserved.