President Donald Trump's niece Mary Trump's upcoming book will be available to the public two weeks earlier than its original release date, the publisher, Simon & Schuster, said Monday, Fox News reported.
"Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man" was scheduled to hit the shelves July 28, but will now be published July 14.
Simon & Schuster said the publishing date was moved up amid "a high demand and extraordinary interest" in the memoir.
A New York Supreme Court appellate judge overturned part of a lower court decision last week, ruling the publisher could move ahead with its release.
The decision came after the president's brother, Robert Trump, filed a lawsuit seeking a preliminary injunction and temporary restraining order to prevent the book from going public, claiming the author is barred from writing about private family affairs due to a non-disclosure agreement she signed as part of a settlement over her inheritance.
"If Mary cannot comment, one can only help but wonder: what is Donald Trump so afraid of?" Chris Bastardi, a spokesperson for Mary Trump, said in a statement. "The act by a sitting president to muzzle a private citizen is just the latest in a series of disturbing behaviors which have already destabilized a fractured nation in the face of a global pandemic."
The memoir is expected to highlight "how Donald [Trump] acquired twisted behaviors and values," including "financial worth is the same as self-worth; humans are only valued in monetary terms," that "taking responsibility for your failures is discouraged,” and "cheating as a way of life."
Brian Freeman ✉
Brian Freeman, a Newsmax writer based in Israel, has more than three decades writing and editing about culture and politics for newspapers, online and television.
© 2026 Newsmax. All rights reserved.