Skip to main content
Tags: chinese | citizen | dies | boston | bombing

Chinese Citizen Died in Boston Marathon Bombings

Tuesday, 16 April 2013 08:26 PM EDT

The third fatal victim of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings was a Chinese citizen whose identity was not being made public at the request of the victim's family, the Chinese Consulate in New York said in a statement on Tuesday.

Another Chinese citizen was injured and in stable condition after surgery, the statement said.

Officials previously identified an 8-year-old boy and a 29-year-old woman in the attacks that killed three and wounded 176. 

© 2026 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.


Headline
The third fatal victim of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings was a Chinese citizen whose identity was not being made public at the request of the victim's family, the Chinese Consulate in New York said in a statement on Tuesday.Another Chinese citizen was injured and in...
chinese,citizen,dies,boston,bombing
72
2013-26-16
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 08:26 PM
Newsmax Media, Inc.

Sign up for Newsmax’s Daily Newsletter

Receive breaking news and original analysis - sent right to your inbox.

(Optional for Local News)
Privacy: We never share your email address.
Join the Newsmax Community
Read and Post Comments
Please review Community Guidelines before posting a comment.
 
TOP

Interest-Based Advertising | Do not sell or share my personal information

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Download the Newsmax App
NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved