Travel deals and discounts for different services and products are some of the benefits AARP members enjoy. They also satisfy their appetites and save money at many AARP-friendly restaurants.
People can start receiving these benefits after joining AARP. Memberships are available as soon as you reach age 50. Members often get to eat at their favorite restaurants with special treatment. Many restaurants have joined in to offer membership discounts. You might find a dining place you love by checking out the AARP site for updated information on restaurant deals and other benefits.
ALERT: 'Real and Present Danger' – Get the Emergency Radio Now!
A membership card provides you with a variety of choices, no matter what your taste. Here are eight of the most AARP-friendly restaurants:
1. Denny’s — Seniors often take advantage of the delicious meals at Denny’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. AARP members save 15 percent when eating at this popular restaurant.
2. Saltgrass Steak House — Show an AARP membership card and save 10 percent on food and non-alcoholic drinks. Enjoy fresh breads, salads, soups, and desserts as well as great steaks.
3. Outback Steakhouse — Members receive 10 percent off on meals for lunch or dinner. Along with steaks, Outback offers chicken, seafood, and side orders.
4. Bonefish Grill — Grilled fish and seafood specialties, such as Chilean sea bass and salmon, are among the delicacies offered with soups and greens. AARP members save 10 percent on their entire dining bill, according to EatDrinkDeals.
IMPORTANT: Gingrich and Reagan Video Goes Viral. See It Now
5. Bubba Gump Shrimp — Members receive 10-percent discounts on fresh seafood dinners. Take advantage of the restaurant and market that was inspired by the 1994 movie Forrest Gump.
6. Carrabba’s Italian Grill — Appetizers, soups, and salads are just starters. Entrées include steaks, chicken, pork, veal, seafood, and pasta. AARP members save 10 percent at participating locations, according to the Senior List.
7. Chart House — The restaurant is an ideal dining experience for people who love steaks and fresh food with beautiful views. Seniors get 10 percent off with an AARP membership.
8. Oceanaire Seafood Room — One of the top seafood restaurants in the country, Oceanaire boasts of having the freshest seafood flown in daily. AARP members receive 10 percent off food and non-alcoholic beverages.
TIP: How to Retire Comfortably on $2,000
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.