There are two ways to track the price of gold. The spot price tells you the price you can buy or sell gold at a particular time. That price may change throughout the day. The futures price shows you the price at a future date.
Tracking gold prices is so much easier today because of all the resources you have at your fingertips. High-tech options include online sites and apps for your computer or phones. You can check on current and future prices with the latest charts.
Alert: US Dollar Expected to Devalue During Imminent 'Currency War'
Consider the following eight best resources for tracking gold prices:
1. London Bullion Market Association — LBMA is among the top choices recommended by Global Bullion Suppliers. The organization sets the prices based on the gold and silver market through half-second auctions.
2. Commodities and Mercantile Exchange — COMEX is considered another top website for tracking gold prices. It examines current futures contracts that continually trade for the determined price.
3. Bloomberg — The convenient website has the latest on both LBMA and COMEX prices, so it’s used by many traders. It provides quote searches and up-to-date news on the markets.
4. BullionVault — You’ll find live gold price charts for the international market at this site. It shows spot prices for gold, silver, and platinum for the dollar, pound, and Euro.
Income Revolution: The Retirement Secret Becomes a Movement
5. Investing News — Find market developments and what’s expected next, as well as quarterly reviews. The site gives information on growing demands and factors to watch.
6. Money Metals Exchange — Along with live spot prices, the site promotes itself as beginner friendly. It has precious metals charts, podcasts, and an education center. Users can also sign up for free price alerts.
7. Gold Live! Android — The app from Kitco is for Android users on the go. Users can find spot prices for gold and other metals along with the latest market information. An alerts feature brings important information. There’s also an app for Windows.
8. Gold Price Live — The free iPhone app has charts for international currencies. The gold and silver price tickers show in real time and update every 10 seconds.
Special: You Won’t Become a Millionaire Until You Read This Book . . .
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.