The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) is conducting an election for the most clever slogan criticizing House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
The winning ditty will appear on a billboard that will be driven around her home base of San Francisco for a day. Entries can be registered and voted on at lolapelosi.com and #lolapelosi by the end of Friday. “Lola” is internet slang for laugh out loud always.
"What do you want to tell Nancy?” the web site asks.
“Since Nancy Pelosi has ignored the clear message sent to her in the 2010 elections that America doesn’t want her in power, we’ll make sure she sees their message circling her office in San Francisco for an entire day," NRCC Digital Coordinator Nick Marcelli told The Hill
"Just as she once told America that we had to pass Obamacare to find out what was in it, Pelosi is going to find out what Americans think of her failed leadership thanks to lolaPelosi.com.”
The leading vote getters at 11:30 am ET in descending order were:
• You have to spend your retirement fund to find out how much is in it.
• We love you, Nancy. We need you as speaker!
• If you can read this, you did more than Pelosi on Obamacare.
• You are an embarrassment to all intelligent women everywhere!
• Please never be speaker again.
© 2013 Newsmax. All rights reserved.