The presidential campaign of Mitt Romney has released an online ad attacking President Barack Obama for the woes suffered by Nevada, coinciding with the president’s visit to that state Monday.
The ad features regular Nevadans talking about the economic problems in their state with some salient statistics printed in the background. The printed lines read:
• “Nearly one in four Nevadans is unemployed, underemployed, or has stopped looking for work.
• “Nevada has the highest unemployment rate in the country.
• “Six in 10 mortgages in Nevada are underwater.
• “Nevada has the highest state foreclosure rate in the country.”
As for the regular citizens, here are some of their quotes:
• “The economy in the last three years since Barack Obama has been in office, especially in Nevada, has been nothing but a downtrend.
• “If I were in front of President Obama today, I’d tell him we need real leadership in Washington, so we can get out of the hole we’re in.
• “My son in law has been out of work for over two years.
Watch the ad below:
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.