Democrats liked the idea of a strong leader for the Democratic National Committee when they chose Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
as chairman a month ago. But they may be getting more than they bargained for, Politico reports
• Four nonpartisan researchers say she portrayed Republicans’ Medicare plan inaccurately.
• She has accused the GOP of seeking to go back to segregation.
• Wasserman has alleged Republicans are launching a “war on women.”
• She argues the GOP wants to make illegal immigration “a crime.”
• She drives a foreign car, despite lambasting Republicans for failing to back the U.S. auto industry.
“This is a growing pain that she and team Obama are going to need to figure out, and it’s a good thing for both sides that she’s making the gaffes now,” a Democratic the consultant said.
© 2013 Newsmax. All rights reserved.