Zanyness at Obama’s healthcare town hall meetings. People at the meetings are screaming, fighting . . . because if there’s one things Americans hate, it’s comprehensive healthcare coverage.
There’s a lot of talk about “death panels.” If I want to see a death panel, I’ll tune in to a George Stephanopoulos roundtable.
When Dick Cheney heard about death panels, he said, “Death panels? Count me in.”
Dick Cheney has a new book about his life and times . . . I believe it’s called, “Too Fat to Waterboard.”
Top Ten Signs You're Watching A Bad War Movie
10. It's titled "Saving Private Ryan Seacrest"
9. When you buy ticket, Moviefone guy says, "Really?!?"
8. Critics call it "Platoon" meets "Julie & Julia"
7. It's about the Cola Wars of the mid 1980s
6. Allied forces step in to resolve conflict between Jon and Kate
5. Prisoner refuses to talk, but will Twitter
4. Ten minutes in, Jimmy Carter gets everyone to stop fighting
2. Claims Civil War was fought by giant transforming robots
1. Four words: Andy Dick is Hitler