Growing your business is hard work. Sometimes, there are external forces beyond your control that seem to say “this is the end.”
Today, I am excited to share with you the story of Matt Morris, an entrepreneur who has found success…but wasn’t always successful! Matt will show you how to shift your focus away from those challenges you can’t control and onto the things we can control.
Gaining an edge isn’t just about luck; it’s about what you make of it. Matt attributes his success to stubbornness, but he knows that most success comes from learning from failure. It takes some grit, surviving the fear factors, and trying, again and again, to make it in business. Failure is not the end. It’s the beginning. In this episode, Matt talks about the growth he needed in order to succeed.
- Matt was living out of his car, down on his luck, and still determined to reinvent himself.
- Learn to evaluate network marketing opportunities.
- Pick your business based on passion.
- Get over your fear of rejection, and unlock your selling potential.
- Don’t forget to enjoy the lifestyle you created.
Susan Solovic is a business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.