In the cutting-edge world we live and work in, your business is going to have to adapt to survive.
Where does that adaptability come from? Your Leadership. Agile leadership is necessary to help an organization stay relevant. That takes a certain amount of creativity and personal development. Why bother?
This week’s guest, Bob Anderson, has the answer.
Bob is the co-author of "Mastering Leadership" and a founding member of The Leadership Circle. His programs and methods are research-based and proven time and again to develop creative, agile, and reliable leaders that can transform a business into an adaptable dynamo.
Today, Bob challenges you to look at whether your leadership is developing at the rate of change. If not, he has the tools to get you started!
Also in this episode:
- Bob’s work is research-based at its core.
- Improving the effectiveness of a leader can improve profits and success for your business.
- Bob gives you the argument at the beginning of his book.
- Defining the difference between creative leadership and reactive leadership.
- How businesses stay relevant.
- Find out how you can get your own self-assessment!
Susan Solovic is a business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.