With 40% of Americans dissatisfied and unengaged from their workplace, it’s no struggle to see that we are entering a new era in the business world. The times are changing, as is the workforce and their needs. As you grow your business, are you struggling to find engaged and “bought in” workers who will help you get to the innovative edge? Do you want to put your company on the map? Then, it’s time to redefine how your company compensates, engages, and retains its best people.
Andrew J Sherman knows all about the factors that make a company grow. He says we are in a crisis as far as worker disengagement is concerned. He also knows that if you want to be competitive, you need to have the best people working for you. So how do you change that?
What can you do to redefine your business? Listen to the podcast and find out!
- Startling statistics from the latest Gallup polls.
- Battling the prevailing ambivalence towards work is the best way to give your company an edge.
- Andrew shares his take on the contributing factors to worker apathy.
- It’s more than a generational divide. There is a communication problem.
- Maintaining a competitive edge for American companies.
- 4 ways you can link in to what your employees really want to increase engagement.
- Why are trust and transparency so important?
Be sure to check out Andrew’s book on Amazon: The Crisis of Disengagement
Susan Solovic is a business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.