- Federal Reserve's Thomas Barkin says 'daylight on the horizon' for U.S. economy, The Wall Street Journal reports.
- Fed's Barkin says U.S. economy will continue recovering from the coronavirus pandemic this year.
- Fed's Barkin says expects inflation to rise, but not to problematic levels.
- Fed's Barkin says would be disappointed if we didn’t see bond yields rise as the outlook improves.
- Fed's Barkin says he remains confident the Fed will reach its goal of getting inflation sustainably up to 2% over the long run.
© 2024 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.