As the holiday season quickly approaches, many people will start looking at what the ideal corporate gift will be.
Whether they have numerous people on their list or just a select few, finding a unique lasting gift that expresses your gratitude can be a challenge. Many people are looking past the usual options as they search for something unique that offers more depth and meaning.
Something that will wow the recipient and stand out, shining a light on the relationship.
For some, that special corporate gift this year will be investment diamonds.
“You simply cannot go wrong with diamond investment gifts for those special people on your corporate gift buying list,” explains Sean Cohen, president of Van Zwam, the developer of Defined Value Diamonds (DVDs). “We have numerous people who have purchased diamond investment gifts for corporate partners, and they always share with us what a great experience it is for the giver and recipient.
While many people give small tokens to thank their employees, such as a turkey or chocolates, those who really want to reward, or impress go above and beyond, and diamond investment gifts are one of the best ways to do that. Given to key members of a team, board members, or valued investors clients and partners, they make a statement and are more meaningful than the run-of-the-mill corporate gifts that people have come to be used to.
Diamond investments make great gifts and surprise people, not only because they are unique, but because they are a gift that nobody expects and regardless of gender, everyone loves diamonds. It’s a complete surprise to open up a disc of diamonds that can be saved for years to come. They are also popular corporate gifts because:
- People understand and know diamonds, so it’s an investment gift that they will appreciate from the start. They know the longstanding history that diamonds have and that they will be of great appreciating value for as long as they have them.
- Not only will such a gift help to strengthen the corporate bonds, but it also creates sentimentality. The person who receives a diamond investment gift will always remember the person who they got them from. It creates a bond that will be appreciated for many years.
- They are one of the ultimate ways to show appreciation in the corporate world. People will immediately feel appreciated, valued, and that their professional relationship is one that is taken seriously.
- Diamonds are the gift that keeps giving back. It’s a unique gift that will continue to give to the recipient, becausediamonds are an investment that appreciates over time
- They give the recipient the world’s most compact tangible asset. People like to be able to hold something of great value in the palm of their hand, and diamonds is the best way to make that happen.
- Diamonds can be enjoyed as an investment, passed down to heirs, or even put into jewelry. They never wear out, get old, or lose their sparkle.
“Diamond investment gifts are not only unique, but they are special,” added Cohen. “They are the gifts that you want to reserve for those special connections that are most valued. It’s a gift that speaks for itself and one that everyone loves, because it builds everlasting connections, and provides people with something of inestimable value they can have in their hand, keep in their home, enjoy or one day pass on to their family members.”
The Defined Value Diamonds (DVD) program makes it possible for most people to afford to invest in diamonds, offering individual diamond discs that range from $1,500 to $150.000. Each DVD disc holds high quality investment-grade diamonds that have been housed in an elegant, lightweight stainless steel and glass display disc much like a large coin or watch face. Each DVD diamond is GIA-certified, always triple excellent cut grade and comes with a GIA grading report identifying its key value characteristics as well as a Gemprint ID, the unique fingerprint for that diamond.
All DVD diamonds are ethically sourced, fully vetted and inspected to meet higher grading tolerance standards than the basic GIA parameters. The DVD diamonds have each been hand-selected to ensure they are of the characteristics and type in most global demand, thereby providing for stability, quality, and value growth. The prices for the diamonds in each DVD are the same as the global polished trade price (PTP), the same price top-end retailers pay for their inventory, which is up to 60 percent less than the price that would be paid for the same diamonds set in jewelry. For more information on the Defined Value Diamonds asset, visit their site at: www.dvddiamonds.com.
Sean Cohen is the president of Van Zwam, the home of Defined Value Diamonds (DVDs), an easy to understand, simple and effective diamond investment program. He is the former president and co-founder of, NHC LLC and BWHC LLC a series of joint ventures with Tiffany & Company, President of Rand Diamond, VanZwam LLC, SSC Management, and past President of the International Diamond Manufacturers Association.
© 2022 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.