Billions of people around the world are watching closely as North Korea has gone from making bomb threats toward American territories to testing hydrogen bombs, which makes many people unsure and uncomfortable about where to invest their money.
Especially during times like these, those looking to invest their wealth are shifting towards tangible assets that have a long history of value retention and growth during times of instability.
“If there’s one thing we have learned in the last 15 years, after having been through the great recession, 9/11 and wars all over the world, is that we are living in insecure times where anything can happen,” explains Sean Cohen, president of Van Zwam, the developer of Defined Value Diamonds (DVDs).
“We see people every day turning to diamond investing, because it helps to address the global uncertainty and keep their wealth tangible.”
With news that North Korea has successfully detonated a hydrogen bomb, the situation reminds people to play it safe with some of their investments. Today, more people are seeking out safer, tangible and more secure investment opportunities to help keep their wealth and future more secure.
Diamond investments have moved to the forefront, providing people with an investment opportunity with over 3,000 years of value and growth behind it. Diamond investing offers the type of security that people are seeking during times of turmoil, because:
- Diamonds are the world’s most compact form of wealth, a tangible asset you physically possess, allowing you to hold as much value as you wish, literally in the palm of your hand.
- Investment diamonds have a global price and are globally tradable.
- In the 21st century with modern analytical tools and standardized certification diamonds are simple to define and value.
- They offer a safe investment that has a long history of providing people with wealth and value. Diamonds are something that people around the world know. Their long history makes them a solid investment choice.
- Diamonds offer a tangible way to secure wealth. Rather than putting money into a bank or market that you don’t have access to, you can keep the diamonds right in your home. They are ready for cashing in whenever you need them to be.
- People will always have a fluid way to access their money when they have diamond investments. They can be liquidated whenever people need the funds anywhere, or they can be saved and easily passed down to the next generation.
- People don’t have to play a guessing game at what they are putting their money into. They know what diamonds are and it’s all very straightforward and easy to invest in.
- Diamonds can still be enjoyed, now in jewelry, without losing or altering their value.
“With North Korea going from making threats to launching ICBM’s including testing an H-bomb last week, we don’t know where we or our market will be six months or six years from now,” added Cohen. “Yet with diamond investing we know that our money will be safe, secure, and literally at our fingertips. We will have access to it when and where we need it. That’s a hard investment strategy to beat during times like this.”
Another great feature of investment diamonds is you can trade in your old jewelry for investment diamonds of equal value, thereby simplifying future gift and sales issues.
The Defined Value Diamonds (DVD) program makes it possible for most people to afford to invest in diamonds, offering individual diamond discs that range from $1,500 to $150.000. Each DVD disc holds high quality investment-grade diamonds that have been housed in an elegant lightweight stainless steel and glass display disc much like a large coin or watch face. Each DVD diamond is GIA-certified, always triple excellent cut grade and comes with a GIA grading report identifying its key value characteristics as well as a Gemprint ID, the unique fingerprint for that diamond.
All DVD diamonds are ethically sourced, fully vetted and inspected to meet a higher grading tolerance standards than the basic GIA parameters. The DVD diamonds have each been hand-selected to ensure they are of the characteristics and type in most global demand, thereby providing for stability, quality, and value growth. The prices for the diamonds in each DVD are the same as the global polished trade price (PTP), the same price top-end retailers pay for their inventory, which is up to 60 percent less than the price that would be paid for the same diamonds set in jewelry. For more information on the Defined Value Diamonds asset, visit their site at: www.dvddiamonds.com.
Sean Cohen is the president of Van Zwam, the home of Defined Value Diamonds (DVDs), an easy to understand, simple and effective diamond investment program. He is the former president and co-founder of, NHC LLC and BWHC LLC a series of joint ventures with Tiffany & Company, President of Rand Diamond, VanZwam LLC, SSC Management, and past President of the International Diamond Manufacturers Association.
© 2022 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.