The Drug Enforcement Agency has compiled a jaw-dropping list of the wacky nicknames given to legal and illegal narcotics.
While the lineup — complied by the DEA's Houston division as a “ready reference” for its narcs — is deadly serious, it's hard not to laugh at many of the bizarre monikers, such as, ahem, "Smoochy Woochy Poochy."
Here are some of them:
- Cocaine: Angie, Audi; Aunt Nora; Baby Powder, Belushi (mixed with heroin), Bolivian Marching Powder, California Pancakes, Death Valley, Devil's Dandruff, Flea Market Jeans, Foolish Powder, Girlfriend, Happy Trails, Mona Lisa, Pimp, Racehorse Charlie, Tutti-Frutti and Whiz Bang.
- Heroin: Antifreeze, Aunt Hazel; Beyonce, Bombs Away, Chinese Food, Dead on Arrival (DOA), Diesel, Dog Food, Foolish Powder, Galloping Horse, Obama, Old Steve, Prostituta Negra, Roofing Tar, Tootsie Roll, Tragic Magic, White Boy, White Girl, White Junk, White Lady; White Nurse; White Shirt; White Stuff and Witch Hazel.
- LSD: Battery Acid, Beast, Dental Floss, Golf Balls, Goofy; Spit & Die, Mind Detergent, Teddy Bears, Uncle Sid, Valley Dolls; Vodka Acid, Wedding Bells, White Lightening, White Owsley, Window Glass, Window Pane, Yellow Dimples, Yellow Sunshine and Zen.
- Marijuana: Aunt Mary, Bambalachacha; Barbara Jean, Blondie, Chernobyl, Dinkie Dow, Downtown Brown, Giggle Smoke, Gorilla Glue, Grand Daddy Purp, Hairy Ones, Little Green Friends, Love Nuggets, Maui Wowie, Mowing the Lawn, Queen Ann's Lace, Smoochy Woochy Poochy, Wacky Tobacky and Wake and Bake.
- Ecstasy: Blue Kisses, Booty Juice (dissolved in liquid), Clarity, Dancing Shoes, Decadence; Doctor, Domex (mixed with PCP), E-Bomb, Ecstasy, Essence, Eve, Kleenex, Love Doctor, Love Potion #9, Love Trip (mixed with mescaline), Molly, Moon Rock and Ro.
For the complete list of nicknames, visit the official DEA website.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.