Tax time is here and President Trump’s new tax law gives taxpayers like you $5 trillion in cuts and benefits.
You may ask, “How do I benefit?”
Now, tax expert Eva Rosenberg has unlocked these benefits in “The Trump Tax Cut: Your Personal Guide to the New Tax Law.”
Already a #1 Amazon bestseller, Newsmax calls it the “best guide” to the new law.
"The Trump Tax Cut" gives taxpayers the the straight dope on more than 200 deductions, write-offs and legal loopholes that Rosenberg says can save you tens of thousands of dollars.
“The new Trump tax law is the biggest overhaul of the tax code in almost 50 years,” Rosenberg said. “It has enormous benefits for employees, small business people, the retired, homeowners and many others.”
In simple language "The Trump Tax Cut" reveals the nuts and bolts of the little-known “Trump Tax Loophole,” which allows employees to change their job classification and immediately slash their personal tax rates by 20 percent.
There are IRS requirements and "The Trump Tax Cut" shows you how to qualify. [See more details and check out the FREE Offer for "The Trump Tax Cut" – Click Here]
In addition, “The Trump Tax Cut” will show you how to:
- Borrow up to $50,000 from your pension plan without any tax consequences or withdrawal penalties.
- Buy a new car for up to $40,000 and write it off immediately.
- Deduct more for medical expenses, reducing your costs by up to 25 percent
- Get the government to help pay your energy bill
- Give your child the very best education whether you want to send them to private school or home school – with Uncle Sam helping pay for the cost for materials, tutors, and more.
- Deduct the mortgage interest on two homes.
- Put away money for retirement you can take out without paying taxes -- and you don’t have to take those pesky required minimum distributions.
- Give your grandkids money for college without paying a dime in gift taxes.
- Take advantage of the federal and private programs that pay off your student loans in exchange for a few years of your time.
- Collect rent payments the IRS doesn’t count as income.
- Legally deduct for cosmetic surgery costs.
- Get the IRS to waive penalties for mistakes you made on your taxes.
Those are just a few of the extraordinary tax breaks you’ll learn about in “The Trump Tax Cut.”
This amazing book reveals the 5 best states in America to live in under the new tax law.
Tax season ends April 15. Before you file, this $20 book could save you a fortune!
The Trump Tax Cut is available at Amazon and bookstores everywhere or check out the FREE Offer and save $20 – Click Here Now
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.