Tags: sandra bullock | 911 | call | intruder

Sandra Bullock 911 Call About Intruder Reveals Actress Was Frantic

By    |   Thursday, 09 Apr 2015 08:22 PM

A recording of the 911 call Sandra Bullock made after a man invaded her home was played in court Thursday, clearly showing the terror the 50-year-old actress felt.

In a portion of the 911 called, it was clear Bullock was scared and crying. She told the dispatcher she was in her bedroom closet after seeing someone walk up to her attic.

The actress had been in bed when she heard noises, and when she went into the hallway, she saw a man in her house, E! News reported.

Joshua Corbett, 39, was arrested in June and charged with felony burglary, stalking, and weapons charges after police discovered him inside Bullock’s home. The 911 tape was played at his preliminary hearing, and the judge decided Thursday that Corbett would stand trial.

After Corbett was arrested, L.A. police officer Jose Bermudez testified that Corbett said, “I'm sorry. I love you, Sandy." He had magazine pictures of Bullock with him, as well as handwritten notes, one of which called Bullock his wife, and her son, Louis, was referred to as his son, The Los Angeles Times said.

In one letter, according to E!, he said, “Sandy, you could have had me today however you choose other people over me. I'll be around as you know. I love you. You are very special to me and without you in my life their will be only miserly. I've waited and waited and you never come, perhaps this is all supposed to happen some other way.”

The weapons charges came after Corbett’s home was searched and numerous guns were found. The Associated Press reported Corbett’s attorney tried to have the stalking and burglary charges dismissed because “Corbett was suffering from a delusion that he was married to the actress and was only trying to deliver a love letter.”

"The love letter that Mr. Corbett carried with him professed nothing but love and admiration," attorney Paul Takakjian said, according to the AP. "There is nothing in there about harming her. The people are trying to make more of the case than there is."

© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

   
1Like our page
2Share
TheWire
A recording of the 911 call Sandra Bullock made after a man invaded her home was played in court Thursday, clearly showing the terror the 50-year-old actress felt.
sandra bullock, 911, call, intruder
348
2015-22-09
Thursday, 09 Apr 2015 08:22 PM
Newsmax Inc.
 

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved