AARP members benefit from the advice and various programs that help make life easier for seniors. Donald Trump has promised to take steps that will boost the financial power of seniors, providing them with more security.
While Trump will try to focus on free-market solutions that improve America’s economy, he explains these economic remedies will help maintain the strength of federal programs many seniors depend on. Economic growth also ensures their financial wellbeing to relieve any uncertainties they may have about the future.
These are six reasons AARP members will love Trump:
1. He wants to save Social Security — During a GOP primary debate, Trump pointed out the waste, fraud, and abuse that is occurring in the Social Security system, according to On the Issues. He added, “But we’re not going to hurt the people who have been paying into Social Security their whole life and then all of a sudden they’re supposed to get less.”
Urgent: Should President Trump Abolish Obamacare? Vote Here Now
2. He proposes changes for Medicare — Although Trump suggested he would leave Medicare alone, Forbes reports he will redesign the financial structure of the federal program to save it. His transition website offers a plan to modernize Medicare, “so that it will be ready for the challenges with the coming retirement of the Baby Boom generation — and beyond.”
3. Growing the economy will save programs — Trump has promised that an improved economy will keep Social Security and Medicare strong. His business approach to a free market would generate economic growth to allow Americans to keep their benefits, On the Issues reports.
Special: Assess Your Memory Strength in Just a Matter of Minutes
4. Trump plans to cut prescription drug costs — The president-elect boasted throughout his campaign bout securing money from small donors and not from the big pharmaceutical companies, PresidentialCandidates.org notes. Since he doesn’t owe anything to special interests, “when it comes time to negotiate the cost of drugs we’re going to negotiate like crazy folks,” he says.
5. He aims to enhance healthcare choices — Trump wants price transparency from healthcare providers, giving consumers a chance to shop for the best prices regarding medical procedures and exams, according to his campaign website.
6. He’ll end zero interest rates — Trump wants the Fed to normalize interest rates, which would help retirees who live on fixed incomes or rely on bank CDs or bonds to live.
Important: Tell President Trump What He Should Do First – Take the Poll Here!
3 Health Tips That Can Prolong Your Life:
• Alert: Blood Pressure Information Your Doctor Hasn’t Told You
• Weird Gut Bacteria Linked to Digestion, Heart, Obesity, Brain Problems
• Doctor: Prostate Fixed! 'Don't Believe Me, Believe Them!
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.