Email marketing is one of the most powerful and cost-effective methods of reaching your target audience — but only if you’re achieving growing click-through rates, better known as CTRs.
At Newsmax, our advertisers tap into our powerful email database, now with over 6 million opt-in subscribers.
The first thing we know is that the more targeted your email list, the more people who need to see your message will get it.
They, in turn, will be more likely to click — and become your customer!
That’s why Newsmax has over 70 targeted lists by interests, wealth, age, and health conditions.
But exactly how do you optimize your click-through rates? How do you get ahead of the competition and get your message out there and looked at?
First of all, remember that nobody clicks if they don’t open. So start there: Get your email subscribers to open their emails.
At Newsmax we help with that, because you can buy sponsored marketing messages in our breaking news emails.
Folks will open our emails to find out the latest breaking news, and your sponsored headline is right there in the mix!
Well, it often sounds easier said than done, but we checked with the best email marketers and came up with 10 simple, surefire steps to optimize your response and get subscribers to click.
Here we go:
- Use Short, Intriguing Subject Lines: Write brief and catchy leads that make people so curious that they just have to click. A subpar subject line doesn’t help anybody, no matter how compelling the pitch is.
- Add Buttons: Brightly colored, flashy buttons can lure your audience to click. This is especially true on mobile phones, which need more pizazz to grab their users’ attention because of the small screen.
- Add Razzle Dazzle: Research shows that animated GIFs, videos, video thumbnails, and interactive tools are guaranteed attention grabbers that usually get more clicks.
- Personalize: As simple as it sounds, tailoring your pitch with your target’s name, age, location, and interests gives the marketing experience that extra oomph.
- Resend: Don’t be afraid to resend your email if it’s not clicked the first time around. And consider slugging it with a new subject line that might be the clincher.
- Perfect Timing: Research shows that the ideal time to send an email for click-through rates is before and after daytime working hours when your target is more relaxed and open to pitches. Weekends are good, too.
- Icons Work: Add social sharing icons to your email template and make sure your emails are optimized for all devices.
- The Follow-Up: Follow up with your subscribers soon after they interact with your business or organization. It will show that you mean business and are no slacker just wasting their time.
- Add a Discount: It’s a gimmick as old as the day advertising was born, but it works. Provide your subscribers with something of value, such as a small discount.
- Break News: Subscribers love scoops. So if you can tell them about something brand new, a product or a promotion before anybody else knows, they’ll click.
Remember: Newsmax reaches over 6 million opt-in email subscribers across 70 segmented lists.
So try out some of these top 10 ideas with Newsmax and get exceptional and inexpensive rates to start!
For more information on the Newsmax email lists call one of our advertising account executives today at 888-766-7542 or Click Here Now
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.