I get that question all the time. What can I do? How can an average citizen and supporter of President Trump help?
With family/job/school taking up everyone’s life, excluding mine and those of my “political junkie” friends, what’s a citizen to do? This essay offers a few helpful suggestions to get you “in the game” without upending your life.
No, don’t write a check. Just punch your phone. Everyone gets, or can get, small dollar solicitations on their phone. Hit one. Make sure it’s for either Trump-Pence or the RNC. Don’t spend more than $100.00, or five minutes. Twenty-five and up is great. I did $100.00 — the day Nancy Pelosi and the “Whistleblower” manipulated that first pre-impeachment vote in September. Guess what? My $100 became 5 million in twenty-four hours and $13 million in a week. How proud am I! It’s low dollar, high satisfaction and greatly important. Thank you in advance.
And, if you think about it, your contribution can pay for itself. How? Find that Liberal periodical you’ve been receiving for decades. Cancel it. I’m talking about The New York Times, The Washington Post, Time, Newsweek, the Boston Globe, The Los Angeles Times, the Palm Beach Post or any of a hundred others. It’s about saving money and feeling good. They’re all costing at least $100 annually. Make them pay for their presidential abuse.
Buy a book. If you like reading for pleasure, try political non-fiction. Then find an ad that gets you a “drain the swamp” genre book for a political contribution or an extended magazine subscription. Like Newsmax. Remember, today’s political non fiction has better plot lines than the biggest fiction best sellers. You can’t make this stuff up.
Wear a Trump button. Big enough for everyone to see. Then let people approach you so you can explain to them, calmly, why you’re so proud of our president and why you can’t wait to vote for him again, or for the first time. If the conversation goes well, reach into your pocket and pull out another Trump button and offer it to your new BFF. One condition: She has to wear it.
My smart phone is smarter than your smart phone. Why? Because I have apps, favorites, and emails that keep me ahead of the political news. You’re stuck with television and some boring plain vanilla MSM apps, (like CNN and NBC). My apps are free and helpful:
- Fox News – It’s comprehensive with a center-right slant. It’s updated throughout the day. Lots to learn.
- Breitbart – It’s further right than Fox. It’s direct, incisive, and working for our side. It’s everything the major networks are not. It’s a boatload of ammunition.
- Daily Caller – It’s a not quite as good version of Breitbart but way ahead of the MSM.
- Twitter – I love Twitter. And I never Tweet. I just follow President Trump and the two best investigative journalists in the solar system, Sara Carter and John Solomon. As I like to say, I get the news the same time CNN does, without the whacko left filtering. If you don’t know how to set up your free account, ask your grandchild.
Not all great sites have apps. Check these out:
- Rasmussen Reports is the only poll you need or want. It does Presidential Approval every day, Monday through Friday. It does Right Direction/Wrong Direction every week. It only uses Likely Voters, not Adults or Registered Voters. And it got 2016 exactly right. Make it a Safari “Favorite.”
- Whatfinger is the new, fun site you never heard of. It’s center-right, colorful and has click-throughs for large amounts of media. It’s what Drudge used to be. Another Safari “Favorite.”
And last, but not least, wear an American flag lapel pin, or brooch for the ladies. Why? Because it’s a statement that you love our country and are thankful for the great life it has given you. Say no more.
Sid Dinerstein is a former chairman of the Palm Beach County Republican Party. He founded JBS Associates, a 600-person financial service company, and currently combines politics and business with Niger Innis in Inclusive Elections LLC, a firm that brings urban electorate voters to the GOP. He is the author of "Adults Only: For Those Who Love Their Country More Than Their Party." For more of his reports, Go Here Now.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.