President Barack Obama has been a failure and he has had a legacy of disaster, particularly surrounding foreign policy — and it continues.
Obama continues to capitulate to foreign enemies, most recently claiming that gaps in talks with Iran over its nuclear program have been "sufficiently narrowed and sufficiently clarified" that world powers can now present the Islamic Republic with an agreement.
As Obama offered Iran a deal, he noted, "We are presenting to them a deal that allows them to have peaceful nuclear power but gives us the absolute assurance that is verifiable they are not producing a nuclear weapon." Maybe they are baking cookies?
And across the board, so many wise people realize the importance of stopping Iran — unfortunately, the president of the United States continues to capitulate to our enemies.
Some great quotes which should be heeded:
- “I think the threat of Iran acquiring nuclear weapons capability is the single greatest national security threat facing the United States today. I believe we are repeating the mistakes of the Clinton administration in the 1990s with respect to North Korea.” Sen. Ted Cruz
- “Instead of leaders in the international community demanding Iran to stop facilitating terrorism in the region and around the world, they rush into an agreement that would allow Iran to arm itself with nuclear weapons. This deal reached with the Iranian was very dangerous, dangerous for Israel, dangerous to the region, dangerous to the world — and we will oppose it forcefully.” Benjamin Netanyahu
- “I think the risk of a nuclear Iran is so high that nothing should ever be off the table. It’s unacceptable we can’t live with a nuclear Iran and can’t contain ‘em.” Sen. Marco Rubio
- “Containing a nuclear Iran should be a concern for all civilized people anywhere in the world, regardless of their politics.” Jonah Engler
- “We’re not dealing with rational, reasonable people. We’re dealing with radicals — radicals that want to kill us. And the sooner we understand that and admit it, the sooner we bring safety to the American people.” Mike Huckabee
- “It is time to realize that if the international community continues to allow Iran to support terrorism and seek regional dominance while remaining a nuclear threshold state, we will have made a historic mistake that will have grave consequences.” Bob Feferman
- “Analysts argue that Iran's antagonism toward the United States and Israel is so strong and so central to its leaders' legitimacy that Tehran will become more hostile once it has a nuclear arsenal, regardless of the consequences.” Eric S. Edelman
- “The problem is if Iran ever acquired nuclear weapons I think the odds are unacceptably high that it would use those nuclear weapons either in the skies of Tel Aviv or New York or Los Angeles.” Sen. Ted Cruz
- “As Prime Minister of Israel, it is my responsibility to warn the world about this danger and do everything I can to prevent its occurrence.” Benjamin Netanyahu
- “The problem with Iran is Khamenei and the Mullahs are radical, religious, Islamic nut cases. And that’s a technical term.” Sen. Ted Cruz
- “Iran is not a bunch of black pajama-wearing jihadis playing on monkey bars in the desert. They have got some serious firepower. They are not Hamas firing primitive rockets into Israel that bounce off the Iron Dome. Iran has weaponry that can penetrate the Iron Dome. Iran has weaponry that can kill many Israeli citizens.” Rob Black
- “I do believe that Iran has gone beyond merely striving for influence in Iraq and could be creating proxies to actively fight us, thinking that they can keep us distracted while they try to build WMD and set up [the Mahdi Army] to act like Lebanese Hezbollah in Iraq.” General David Petraeus
- “Obama’s determined dash to embrace the Iranians is proceeding despite Iran’s unwillingness to end its military nuclear program; despite that country’s imperialistic, hegemonic nature; despite Iran’s complicity in the Syrian carnage and the growth of Islamic State; and despite Iran’s intensifying involvement in frontline warfare against Israel.” David M. Weinberg
- “Sometimes enemies must indeed be considered enemies — and sometimes any deal is one which is harmful.” Dr. Gil Lederman
- “It must be understood that Iran has managed to make these dangerous inroads without a nuclear weapon and without being a nuclear threshold state. The White House has yet to articulate how reaching a nuclear accommodation with Iran would reduce its rogue behavior.” Matthew RJ Brodsky
- “Many are not aware of Iran's presence and penetration in Latin America, but Dr. Nisman knew that the Iranian terrorists involved in Argentina’s 9/11 are still active in his country and throughout the region.” Joseph M. Humire
- “The expanded range of Iran’s ballistic missile program as indicated by the satellite imagery makes clear that its nuclear weapons program is not merely a threat to Israel, or to Israel and Europe. It is a direct threat to the United States as well.” Caroline Glick
- “Iran is the most dangerous country in the region, not only to Israel, but to the Arabs of the Gulf, and we should make it clear what we think of Iran. On the other hand, the nuclear issue is one that has to be resolved.” Kenneth Jacobson
- “Billions of dollars are flowing into Iran right now. And, by the way, we are allowing Iran to continue building centrifuges and enriching uranium. They’ve been negotiating for two years. This is the worst negotiation in the history of mankind.” Sen. Ted Cruz
- “Iran’s support for terrorism and its quest for hegemony raises the question why any responsible government would do business with this brutal and dangerous regime.” Bob Feferman
- “Washington should not be glossing over these issues when discussing “détente” with Iran. Yet worryingly, that seems to be exactly what Obama is doing.” David M. Weinberg
Ronn Torossian is one of America’s foremost Public Relations executives as founder/CEO of 5WPR, a leading independent PR Agency. The firm was honored as PR Firm of the Year by The American Business Awards, and has been named to the Inc. 500 List. Torossian is author of the best-selling "For Immediate Release: Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations." For more of Ronn Torossian's reports, Go Here Now.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.