Tags: Trump Administration | rob porter | ex wives | cnn | white house

Porter's Ex-Wives Tell CNN: Nobody From WH Has Reached Out

Porter's Ex-Wives Tell CNN: Nobody From WH Has Reached Out
(Andrew Harnik/AP)

By    |   Tuesday, 13 February 2018 12:45 PM

Both former wives of the departed and disgraced Rob Porter tell CNN that nobody from the White House has reached out to them since they surfaced the allegations last week.

Both Colbie Holderness and Jennie Willoughby, ex-wives of the former White House staff secretary, told CNN they're not surprised that mum's the word from the Trump administration in the wake of the severe abuse allegations.

"I think how it makes me feel is not as important as the message it sends to others," Holderness told CNN. "Reaching out to Jennie and me would, in some small way, provide support for their assertion that that they take domestic violence seriously."

"I am not surprised. I am disappointed," Willoughby told CNN. "And I am concerned with how this sets a standard for what is or isn't acceptable as society navigates how to handle domestic abuse moving forward."

Porter resigned last week amid the allegations of abuse while denying them as "vile" on his way out the door.

© 2018 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

   
1Like our page
2Share
Politics
Both former wives of the departed and disgraced Rob Porter tell CNN that nobody from the White House has reached out to them since they surfaced the allegations last week.
rob porter, ex wives, cnn, white house
165
2018-45-13
Tuesday, 13 February 2018 12:45 PM
Newsmax Media, Inc.
 

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved