Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are less popular than Planned Parenthood, the National Rifle Association and Bernie Sanders, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal
poll released Monday.
- Trump is the least popular; only 29 percent had a positive view of him, while 60 percent viewed him negatively.
- Clinton managed only slightly better, as 33 percent gave her a positive rating, while 55 percent gave her a negative one.
- Bernie Sanders was rated positively with 43 percent.
- President Barack Obama did even better, with 48 percent giving him a thumbs up, and 41 percent gave him a negative rating.
- Speaker of the House Paul Ryan didn't fare so well, with 29 percent giving him a negative rating, and only 27 percent rating him positively.
- Planned Parenthood, in comparison, received a positive rating of 48 percent.
- The NRA managed a positive rating from 42 percent of voters, while 36 percent view the organization for gun owners negatively.
According to Real Clear Politics, recent surveys show Clinton
is viewed more favorably than Trump, with 41 percent favorable and 55 percent unfavorable on average, compared to Trump's
34 percent favorable and 61 percent unfavorable.
The NBC/Wall Street Journal poll sampled 1,000 registered voters from June 19-23, and included 500 reached by cell phone. The margin of error is +/- 3.1 percent.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.