Hillary Clinton holds a 7-point lead in the race for president over Donald Trump among likely New Hampshire voters in a new poll.
The WMUR Granite State Poll was conducted Oct. 26-30.
- Democrat Hillary Clinton, 45 percent
- Republican Donald Trump, 38 percent
- Libertarian Gary Johnson, 6 percent
- Green Party's Jill Stein, 1 percent
The same poll taken in the middle of October showed Clinton with a 48 percent to 33 percent advantage over Trump.
Other findings from the most recent survey:
- 60 percent think Clinton will win the presidential election next Tuesday.
- 25 percent think Trump will win.
- 56 percent hold an unfavorable view of Clinton, while 64 percent have the same view of Trump
Halfway into the polling process, it was reported the FBI is taking another look at Hillary Clinton's email investigation in light of new evidence being discovered. It is not clear whether the results would have been different if all of the poll was taken either before or after last Friday's news.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.