Donald Trump continues to hold sway over his Republican challengers in the latest Fox News poll
— though his lead is down 5 points from last month — and 61 percent of the respondents said that Ted Cruz is eligible to run for the White House.
Here are the results, released Friday, of the latest poll of 405 Republican registered voters — as part of an overall sample of 1,009 respondents:
- Trump: 34 percent.
- Cruz: 20 percent.
- Marco Rubio: 11 percent.
- Ben Carson: 8 percent.
- Jeb Bush and John Kasich: 4 percent each.
- Chris Christie: 3 percent.
- Mike Huckabee and Rand Paul: 2 percent each.
- Carly Fiorina and Jim Gilmore: 1 percent each.
Here are the top changes over Fox's survey last month:
- Cruz and Kasich: Up 2 points.
- Bush: Up 1 point.
- Trump: Down 5 points.
- Fiorina: Down 2 points.
- Carson and Paul: Down 1 point.
- Christie, Huckabee and Rubio: No change.
In addition, here are the results on whether Cruz is eligible to run for president:
- Yes: 61 percent.
- No: 27 percent.
The Fox News survey was taken between Monday and Thursday. The overall margin of error is 3 percent, while the margin for the Republican sample is 4.5 percent.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.