Just over half of Florida's voters do not approve of President Donald Trump, according to a new poll that marked a slight drop from his numbers back in April.
Saint Leo University Polling Institute reports its poll found 51.4% of Florida's voters disapprove of Trump, down from 55% in April, reports The Hill.
The pollsters conducted their nationwide survey of 1,000 respondents, and a poll of 500 Florida voters, from Nov. 13-18.
It also revealed:
- 45.6% of Florida voters support Trump, up from 40.4% in April.
- 43.4% of U.S. voters say they approve of Trump's job performance, compared to 41.8% in April.
- 85.5% of Republicans nationwide and 84% of Florida Republicans saying they support Trump;
- 39.6% of Independent voters nationwide approve his job performance.
- 40.5% of Florida's Independent voters approve of Trump's performance.
In state office ratings:
- 68.2% approve of Gov. Ron DeSantis.
- 56.8% approve of Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla.
- 55.4% approve of Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla.
The national poll had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points, and the Florida poll had a plus or minus 4.5 percentage point margin of error.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.