Every night this week "Spicer & Co." reveals the real threat of Christian persecution around the world, including the United States.
"Christians and people of faith are being marginalized and even persecuted around the globe," Sean Spicer says. "Where can we find both hope and protection? 'Spicer & Co.' finds the answers as we devote the week to an important series on religious liberty."
Spicer and co-host Lyndsay Keith are troubled by what they are finding.
They’re also raising serious questions about Joe Biden’s commitment to protect Christians and religious freedom here in the U.S. and abroad.
Christianity Today reports that 2020 was the "worst year yet" for persecution of believers, and the publication reports that the "modern persecution of Christians worldwide has hit another record high."
This week, guests to discuss Christian persecution, include:
- Mike Pompeo, former Secretary of State
- Emilie Kao, attorney and director of The Heritage Foundation’s DeVos Center for Religion & Civil Society
- Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council
- Brian Burch, president of CatholicVote.org
- Lila Rose, president and founder, Live Action
- Mallory Quigley, vice president of communications, Susan B. Anthony List
- Pastor Jack Hibbs, Calvary Chapel Chino Hills
- Rabbi Yaakov Menken, Coalition for Jewish Values
Don’t miss "Spicer & Co." for a blockbuster look at the new dangers facing Christians and even Jews around the world.
Tune in to "Spicer & Co." at 6 p.m. ET daily through Friday, only on Newsmax TV.
Important: See Newsmax TV now carried in 70 million cable homes, on DirecTV Ch. 349, Dish Network Ch. 216, Xfinity Ch. 1115, Spectrum, U-verse Ch. 1220, FiOS Ch. 615, Optimum Ch. 102, Cox cable, Suddenlink Ch. 102, CenturyLink 1209, Mediacom Ch. 277, Frontier 615 or Find More Cable Systems – Click Here.
© 2023 Newsmax. All rights reserved.