Democratic primary voters chose former vice president Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., as their favorites for a presidential run in 2020, The Zogby Poll reported.
Biden topped the list at 21 percent with Sanders close behind at 19 percent. Oprah Winfrey led the rest of the Zogby poll’s possible candidates.
- Oprah Winfrey: 10 percent.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., 6 percent.
- Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., 5 percent.
- Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., 4 percent.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, 4 percent.
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., 1 percent.
- Former attorney general Eric Holder, 1 percent.
- Ex-Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, 1 percent.
- Ex-Mass. Gov. Deval Patrick, 0 percent.
- Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, 0 percent.
However, the largest number in the poll came in for those who were not sure who they would support among that list: 29 percent.
The Zogby poll was conducted among 495 likely Democratic voters around the U.S. from June 4 to June 6, with a margin of error of plus or minus 4.4 percentage points.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.