President Barack Obama doesn't appear to even have a strategy to deal with the Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists, talk radio host Rush Limbaugh said Sunday.
"I think his dealing with ISIS is inept and incompetent and non-existent," Limbaugh told "Fox News Sunday"
host Chris Wallace.
Obama appears "linked" to Iran and Syria" and is using the sectarian violence throughout the Middle East as an excuse for not doing anything about it," he said.
"Iran capitalizes on all this chaos and crisis," Limbaugh said. "I don't like saying any of this, but it's obvious Obama is very sensitive to Iran's needs and is trying to satisfy them. We've lifted the sanctions. They've got $150 billion they didn't have. They're on the way to get a nuclear weapon, all because of Barack Hussein O."
Limbaugh said he would hit ISIS's oil supply, a major source of the terror group's revenue. He said he has heard Obama won't bomb oil tanker trucks because the drivers might be civilians, and he won't bomb production facilities because he fears killing civilians.
"The purpose of war and the purpose of military is to kill people and break things. That's how you win," Limbaugh said. "You keep doing that until the other side says, I'm sorry, and surrenders."
He also said a pause should be placed on bringing in new Syrian refugees until better vetting procedures are in place to ensure no terrorists can be hiding among them.
"We paused refugees being allowed to enter the country in 2011," Limbaugh said. "Do you know who did it? Barack Hussein O. There was a six-month pause on Iraqi refugees for the very same reason people are worried about the Syrian refugees today."
Obama, however, is more concerned with the Republican Party and the conservative movement, he said, "You see he gets animated, doesn't need cue cards when he starts ripping into them."
But Obama isn't oriented toward defending the United States against outside threats, Limbaugh added.
"It almost seems as if he thinks we've committed all these crimes since our founding," he said. "We're unjust and immoral and it's time for payback."
Limbaugh also gave quick assessments of several presidential candidates:
- Donald Trump: "Doing a great service. He's showing that you don't have to fear attacks from the media. … He's showing you don't have to fear being politically correct or violating political correctness."
- Ben Carson: "One of the most decent human beings in this country. … equipped to be president? Probably not at this stage. But any of these Republicans running would be better than Hillary or better than anything that we've got now."
- Ted Cruz: "Brilliant. Conservative through and through. Trustworthy, strong, confident, leader, and somebody in whom you can totally depend."
- Jeb Bush: I don't think he really wants to do this. … It's as though people in his camp want him to do it because they want to get back in power."
- Hillary Clinton: "When I think of the Clintons, I think corruption and skirting the edges. Don't trust them and certainly don't think the country would be in the best hands possible if either of them got back into power."
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.