Former Vice President Joe Biden has a 53-33 percent favorability rating – the top score among Democratic presidential hopefuls, a new Quinnipiac University poll reveals.
By contrast, President Donald Trump has a 40-56 percent favorability rating.
Here are the ratings for the Democrats' potential presidential contenders:
- Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., has a favorability rating of 44-42 percent.
- Rep. Beto O'Rourke, D-Texas, 24-20 percent.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., 30-37 percent.
- Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., 22-26 percent.
- Former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg 22-32 percent.
- Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., 20-22 percent.
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., 14-17 percent.
- Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, 12-9 percent.
The survey results show many voters still have not heard enough to make a decision one way or the other concerning the possible candidates' favorability.
The poll, conducted Dec. 12-17, surveyed 1,147 voters. It has a margin of error of plus or minis 3.4 percentage points.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.