Most voters think President Donald Trump has tried to interfere with special counsel Robert Mueller's probe of collusion between the president’s 2016 campaign and Russia, a Fox News poll found.
The survey released Sunday, showed 52 percent of respondents think Trump has tried to interfere, while 36 percent said he has not.
In other findings, the poll found:
- 52 percent of voters approve of Mueller's investigation; 36 percent disapprove.
- 29 percent trust Trump to tell the truth on the Russia matter compared with 45 percent who trust Mueller.
- 44 percent say Trump coordinated with the Russian government during the 2016 campaign; 42 percent disagreed.
- 80 percent of respondents say the Mueller report should be made public; 11 percent say it should not.
- 41 percent say there is "no chance at all" Mueller's report will change their opinion of the president; 50 percent say there is at least a small chance their opinion could change.
The poll's margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.