I used to drink 3 or 4 glasses of milk each day so that I would have strong bones. The only problem was that I was drinking the pasteurized, homogenized, hormone-filled milk that you see in every grocery store — and I was sick with constant allergies and constipation. That doesn’t sound like a health drink.
It took me years to realize that I was drinking the wrong kind of milk, and that milk fresh from the cow was an elixir of life. In fact, the first time I tried raw milk, I had a profound realization that I had no allergic reaction to it.
All you really need to know is that the dairy industry is really disgusting. Cows are taken out of their natural environment fed unnatural food produce a liquid that can destroy your body.
I recommend to not drinking conventionally produced milk, as it can disrupt your hormonal system and cause blood sugar problems.
Fresh, milk contains some amazing nutrients, including:
• CLA (conjugated linoleic acid. This beneficial fatty acid found in raw milk has been shown to help regulate weight and can aid in weight loss.
• Fat soluble vitamin D, vitamin E, and Vitamin K2. The fat soluble forms of these are much more absorbable than the synthesized forms found in capsules in the health food store.
• Omega-3 fatty acids. There are beneficial fatty acids in raw milk and it’s a great source of the heart healthy omega 3s.
• Minerals. Raw milk is from cows that eat grass, which is proper food source for them. Grass is extremely high in minerals so when the cow produces milk it concentrates the minerals from the grass and we absorb them.
• Calcium. This is what is most famously touted in milk that we have to get or we will have weak bones. The calcium is just one of many minerals found in raw milk that helps support the bones.
Posts by Robyn Abramczyk, D.D.S.
© 2023 NewsmaxHealth. All rights reserved.