In my seven years of study, I have never come across a nutritional substance that can impact the body in such a dramatic and unique way as astaxantin.
It belongs to a family of substances called carotenoids — a class of antioxidants that are the pigments of color found in plants. The colors in raw fruits and vegetables are now being studied as viable medicine for the whole body, and astaxanthin is at the forefront of this study.
Its benefits include:
• Joint health — Natural cox2 inhibitor suppresses nitric oxide prostaglandin E2 and C-reactive protein.)
• Skin health — Antioxidants have been shown to reduce wrinkles and improve the skin’s moisture
• Reduced fatigue and exercise recovery — The unique power of antioxidants to reduce inflammation helps your body recover from exercise and keeps the energy from being robbed by inflammatory responses after exercise.
• Immune health — Most Americans have excess toxicity because of poor diet, lack of physical activity, and dehydration, all of which burden the immune system and hinder its ability to function properly. Astaxanthin has the ability to help toxic substances like mercury process through the kidneys safely to be removed from the body.
• Eye health — The antioxidant effect on the eyes has a profound benefit for preventing diseases like macular degeneration.
I am very fair-skinned and burn easily in the sun. When I heard that astaxanthin could protect against UV rays, I started taking 4 mg a day. Little did I know that I would reap so many other benefits from this magical substance: my skin and acne scars started to fade, I got a healthy pink glow to my skin, and I wasn’t sore after I worked out hard.
For the last six years I have used astaxnthin — and I can’t recommend it enough.
The dosage is 4 to 12 mg a day. I have worked my way up to 12 mg a day and reap the health benefits of astaxanthin with no side effects.
At Smile Ranch Dentistry, we bring the cutting edge information on nutritional substances and holistic practices that can improve the wellbeing of your life.
Stay tuned for more exciting information about our vampire-repelling friend garlic.
© 2021 NewsmaxHealth. All rights reserved.