The Mayo Clinic has claimed the number one spot on a list of America’s top hospitals compiled by U.S. News and World Report.
Mayo, located in Rochester, Minn., barely edged Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston for top honors. Johns Hopkins Hospital and Cleveland Clinic tied for third.
The magazine ranked hospitals in 16 specialties and Mayo ranked high in 15 of them. Here is the top 10:
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- Cleveland Clinic
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, New York
- Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago
To read the entire rankings in U.S. News and World Report, click here.
© 2022 NewsmaxHealth. All rights reserved.