Peter Hibberd, M.D., is a doctor whose advice is based on more than 28 years of hospital outpatient and inpatient experience. He is an experienced emergency medicine physician, surgeon, and consultant. Dr. Hibberd is certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine. He is also a fellow and active member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, an active member of the American College of Emergency Physicians, and a member and fellow of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hibberd has earned numerous national and international professional certifications, memberships, and awards.
Tags: sex | problems | discuss | doctor

I Can't Discuss Sex Woes

Tuesday, 21 February 2012 09:41 AM

Dear Dr. Hibberd:
I’m a man 79 who recently started having problems in the bedroom. I don’t feel comfortable discussing this with my doctor, who is a longtime friend. Do you think I need to mention it?

Hello, you have a problem, and unless you talk to a professional about it, you will not be able to get the right solution. Your doctor might be your friend, but he is also a professional trained to give the best advice regarding all health issues. Just go ahead and talk to him about it.

© HealthDay

1Like our page
I'm too embarrassed to discuss sex problems with my doctor.
Tuesday, 21 February 2012 09:41 AM
Newsmax Inc.

The information presented on this website is not intended as specific medical advice and is not a substitute for professional medical treatment or diagnosis. Read Newsmax Terms and Conditions of Service.

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved