The home should be a healthy place. But we are constantly exposed to dangerous levels of electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation from multiple sources within our private living spaces.
It may seem that it is too overwhelming to avoid all exposures to EMFs, but you can certainly take a few steps to lower your exposure.
Having a healthy home inspection is like going to a holistic healthcare provider. Searching for factors that are out of balance in your house and your body can help you take the appropriate steps to restore the proper balance.
If you can’t afford to have someone inspect your house, you can follow a few easy steps on your own to improve your living environment.
- Turn off your wireless router at night or when not in use.
- Keep your cell phone away from your head and keep it at least three feet from your body when sleeping.
- Go outside and touch the Earth with your bare skin. As soon as your skin touches the earth, you will ground your body and begin to resonate with the planet’s electrical activity.
- Follow a holistic lifestyle that includes eating healthy foods, maintaining hydration, and ingesting adequate amounts of unrefined salt.
- In order to have a healthy house, you must also have clean water — free of fluoride, chlorine, metals, and pesticides.
- Carbon dioxide levels can be measured to ascertain air quality. And testing can be done to measure for natural gas, sewer gas, and carbon monoxide leakages.
© 2021 NewsmaxHealth. All rights reserved.